6th Congress of the Sawmill Industry, 28 October 2015 in Slavonski Brod /Croatia.
You will find all relevant information about the Congress, in order to achieve the intense interaction of all stakeholders in the forestry and sawmill industry issues.
Organizers: Croatian Wood Cluster - Wood & Furniture Magazine - Hosts: Brodsko-Posavska County - The Main Technology Partner: EWD Germany - The Main Programme Partner: Austrian Embassy in Croatia - Guests: EOS – European Organization of the Sawmill Industry Brussels - Higher Education Institutions: Forestry Faculty (University of Beograd) - Vocational Institutions: Croatian Chamber of Forestry and Wood Technology Engineers.
The programme is:
- 09:00-10:00. Registration of Participants.
- 10:00-10:45. Opening Ceremony. Opening: Ministry of Agriculture Croatia, Minister Tihomir Jakovina.
- 10:45-11:00. Introductory Lectures.
Specialization in the Development od European Sawmill Industry - Possibilities for Application in Southeast Europe. Education Institute – Vocational School of Wood Engineering Rosenheim, Germany.
- 11:00-11:15. Sector Overview - Statistics, Trends and Forecasts for the Sawmill Sector in Europe. EOS – European Organization of the Sawmill Industry Brussels.
- 11:15-11:30 Experience and Tips for Withdrawal of EU funds. Austrian Embassy in Croatia.
- 11:30-11:40: Conversation – Others on Sawmill Industry. VTT Finland: Forecasts of Development of Primary Wood Processing in Scandinavia and North Europe.
- 11:40-11:50 Forestry Faculty (University of Beograd): Statistics and Price Trends of Wood Raw Material and Semi-finished. Products in Countries of the SEE Region.
For more information contact Mrs Rosana Simunovićc Project Manager:
Drvo & Namjestaj / Harvatski Drvni Klaster
Centar za razvoj i marketing doo / Krsnjavoga 1 (Westin/II) / HR-10000 Zagreb / Croatia