3rd International Conference of Forestry Training Centres - 6-8 June 2011 Ossiach (Austria)
Forestry training in European countries within the next 10 years
How to tackle the major challenges during the crisis and beyond?
The must attend events:
-The launch of the pan-European association of forestry training centres.
-The official launch of the membership drive to the European Forestry and Environmental Skills Council (EFESC) which will be the organisation to manage and maintain skills and competence certificates for forestry.
-The accreditation of training centres for delivering European certifications of competencies recognised by the forestry sector
Forestry training in Europe today and outlook in 5 to 10 years
- The international forestry dialogue: impact on skills to deal with future challenges.
- First results of a survey on professions, skills and forestry
Addressing the future challenges with practical actions
- Recognition of competencies at a European level.
- The role of pan-European Certification and Accreditation by EFESC.
- Advantages of partnerships with manufacturers of forest machines.
- The traditional marketplace: Exploring new ways of working through European programmes.
Building on synergies to address the challenges
- The launch of the pan-European association of forestry training centres