As from 1st July 2007, the CEI-Bois offices are relocating to the heart of the European district of Brussels, with the European Parliament and European Commission as close neighbours. The new address will be Rue Montoyer 24/20, BE-1000 Brussels.
Together with CEI-Bois, the following member sector federations located in Brussels will also relocate to the same address:
- European Organisation of the Sawmill Industry aisbl/EOS (tel: to be confirmed)
- European Panel Federation/EPF (tel: +32 2 556 25 89)
- European Plywood Federation/FEIC (tel: +32 2 556 25 84)
- European Federation of the Parquet Industry/FEP (tel: +32 2 556 25 87)
- European Institute for Wood Preservation/WEI (tel: +32 2 556 25 86)
The move reflects the importance of a close working relationship with the European institutions without losing the well-established cooperation with its member federations.
Furthermore, the European Bedding Association (EBIA) and the European Furniture Industries Confederation (EFIC) will also hold an office at the same location.
All federations can be reached at the following address:
Rue Montoyer 24/20, BE-1000 Brussels
General fax number: +32 2 287 08 75